Reporting to the Managing Director
Sales & Marketing
* Working with local and regional tourism organisations such as Lake Wanaka Tourism
* Regular contact, including personal visits to tourism operators, both local and national.
* Establish relationships with key tourism wholesalers and inbound operators
* Maintaining a database for regular newsletters and other updates
* Utilizing traditional and social media to promote attraction
* Responsibility for organising all advertising
Responsible for attracting, securing and organising events and functions in both Warbirds and Wheels diner and visitor attraction
* Responsible for overall presentation of exhibits in hangar
* Establishing strong working relationship with General Manager of Warbirds Over Wanaka Community Trust
* Filling in for front-line sales when required
* Any other duties or tasks as decided by the Managing Director
The successful applicant must have excellent computing and media skills and an understanding of financial reporting and general management. Some experience in the tourism sector is essential.
Applicants should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org including current references. Applications close on September 12th.
We are looking for a person with great customer skills to work in our retail shop and our cafe. It involves working from 8.45am to 4pm (winter) and 8.45am to 5pm (summer) every alternate Saturday and Sunday.
This permanent position involves working during school holidays and public holidays. Extra work may be available during busy periods.
You must be energetic, reliable and committed to providing excellent customer service. Duties would involve:
* opening up the complex each morning
* processing entrance fees and retail sales
* all other general tasks involved in running the shop
* cashing up at the end of day
* taking customers food and coffee orders in the cafe
* general kitchen duties
Applicants must have good computer skills, and some experience either in retail or hospitality.
Successful applicant must be available for immediate start.
We are looking for energetic people with a positive attitude to join our small team at our retro diner for the forthcoming summer season from November 2014 through to April 2015.
This is a permanent part-time position requiring staff for the seven days, so is available to job share betwen two successful applicants. It involves working from 10am to 2.00pm (4 hours daily) and must able to work weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
Applicants must be hospitality savvy and have a little experience or willing to learn! Coffee making experience is an advantage but not necessary.
Duties would involve
* food preparation
* customer service and till operation
* kitchen duties.
At times it can involve working under pressure over the busy lunch time periods, so you need to be focused, hardworking, enjoy being busy and productive.
Must be a team player and be willing to work extra hours if required.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We are located at the Wanaka Airport (9km from Wanaka), applicants needs to have their own transport.
If you are interested in either position, please send your CV to Warbirds & Wheels, or phone Ann Ferrari on 03 443 7010.